Be sure to read our policies and procedures below thoroughly.
There is an additional fee for verbiage composition (if we come up with the wording) so please complete the form thoroughly.
If you forgot something after you submit the form you do not have to submit an other one, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact you with any additional questions.
Once you have finished entering your information, simply press the submit button on the bottom of the page. You will receive an invoice for the design deposit within two hours.
Please keep in mind that it can take several days for a design draft to be completed and no design production will begin without a request form and the deposit processed.
Turnaround time (Design only):
Flyer/Postcard, Business Cards, Social Media Cover Page, Backdrop: 2 business days
Brochure, Logo: 7 business days
Looking forward to working with you to achieve your design vision.
PLEASE READ THESE POINTS BEFORE PROCEEDING WITH YOUR DESIGN ORDER
- We require a 50% nonrefundable deposit to begin the design on brochures and logos / Full payment upfront for flyers.
- Complete the form to provide us with all information for the design upon ordering.
Excessive changes and updates that we were not informed of on your initial design order may delay the production of your design past the turnaround time deadline and may result in additional fees.
- You are not allowed to use part or whole of the watermarked or unfinished designs. doing so will result in a penalty by law.
- Please complete the form.
- We will send you an invoice for the nonrefundable deposit.
- Please pay immediately to begin design production.
- Once you have completed the form and paid your deposit, we will begin the design process using the information you provided.
- We will deliver to you a watermarked design concept for you to review within 2 business days for flyers and 7 business days for brochures and logos.
- Once you agree that the design concept we produced suits your need, we will continue and finalize the design. Excessive changes and updates that i was not informed of on your initial design order may delay the production of your design past the 3 days deadline and may result in additional fees.
- Once we finalize the design, we will make up to three additional sets of revision upon your request.
- Once the design is completed and approved, you will receive a second invoice reminder for the remaining balance, if any. Once the balance is paid, you will receive your final design for web, document, and printing use.
- If you choose to print your work with us, you will receive a separate invoice for printing and shipping costs, if any.